Wednesday, August 12, 2009

U2


Ok, so I have been to a huge concert a couple of days ago and still cannot concentrate my mind to write anything in the blog right now. Nor on U2 or their concert, nor on any other music.
So far it has been one of the best concerts I've attended (Lenny Kravity was the same level of greatness) and I am extremely glad to have had such an opportunity. Music, show, honesty, energy, power, communication to the audience, amazing atmosphere... all in one and so much more.

For now the next bigger gig I am intending to attend is Eros Ramazzotti in October, again in Zagreb. Until then, of course, a few of others, though less giant ones. Ok, I doubt I will see anything as giant as Mondays concert for quite a while, but still - music is all that matters, isn't it :) ?

To add bit more to this short post, yesterday we were trying to come up with some other bands or singers, to whos concert we'd go without a doubt and which would attract thousands of fans as well. To be honest - the list isn't that long.

Do you have anything to add? Share

Coldplay
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Jamiroquai
Sting (The Police)
Bryan Adams
Beyonce
No doubt
Robbie Williams
Madonna
The Rolling Stones
Gun's and Roses
The White Stripes

Ok, there were some more, but those are the ones I recall at this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home